Wo’Watsi: 30th Anniversary Celebration Event
THIS IS EVENT IS SOLD OUT
Please join us for this special evening
to celebrate Tewa Women United’s Past, Present, and Future
This event, on Indigenous People’s Day, celebrates 30 years of being in beloved community and showcases how Tewa Women United has created spaces for Indigenous women to uncover their power, strength, and skills.
Wo’watsi will feature…
- Pueblo Dances
- Blessings from the TWU Sayain/Grandmothers’ Circle
- Words from executive director Dr. Corrine Sanchez
- Indigenous-inspired appetizers from Chef Ray Naranjo
- Offerings of Poetry & Art
- And more….
All ticket proceeds will benefit the work of Tewa Women United.
This will be an evening to remember…we look forward to sharing it with you!
• NOTE: Tickets are limited and available until October 7 or until sold out
• To receive email updates about this event, sign up here
• If you are interested in hosting and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Cecile: 505/699-2539
This is one of several events this fall that will celebrate our anniversary… you can also join us at:
- Sept 26 – 29: Gathering for Mother Earth/Water is Life
- Oct 10: Benefit concert with Buffy Sainte Marie, Lensic Performing Arts Center, Santa Fe. Tickets available here.
We are very grateful to our Event Hosts and Sponsors*:
- Beth Beloff & Marc Geller
- Gay Block & Billie Parker
- Pamela Hottle
- Marianne Murray
- Mariel Nanasi & Jeff Haas
- Aaron Stern
- First Nations Development Institute
- Leadership Institute/Santa Fe Indian School
- New Mexico Women.Org
- The Way of Rain